Dennis DesRosiers, president of DesRosiers Automotive Consultants Inc said, 'Toyota is struggling to find a way to market itself now that the quality is no longer an advantage.
What does DAC stand for?
DAC stands for DesRosiers Automotive Consultants
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DAC
We have 557 other meanings of DAC in our Acronym Attic
- Depth Adjustment Control
- Depth-Area-Capacity (reservoir storage model)
- Deputy Assistant Commissioner
- Derived Air Concentration (radiation safety)
- Derived Air Concentrator
- Design Analysis Cycle
- Design Automation Conference
- Design, Analysis, and Construction
- Designated Acquisition Commander
- Designated Area of Concentration
- Detailed Attack Characterization
- Detroit Athletic Club
- Deutsch Amerikanischen Clubs (German: German American Clubs)
- Deutsche Alternative Charts (Germany)
- Deutscher Anästhesiecongress
- Development Advisory Council (various organizations)
- Development Agent Contractor
- Development Aid Committee
- Development Assistance Committee (OECD)
- Développement Actions Commerciales (French business development company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ontarians last year bought a grand total of about 1,000 hybrid vehicles," said DesRosiers Automotive Consultants chief Dennis DesRosiers.
Auto sales in Canada have hit record numbers in August, but according to Dennis DesRosiers, President of DesRosiers Automotive Consultants, it's only because the Big Three Automakers are giving away their inventory.