Earlier this year publicly-funded body the Derwentside Council for Voluntary Services (DCVS) was rocked when its trusted chief executive Janice Docherty was sacked amid allegations of bullying.
What does DCVS stand for?
DCVS stands for Derwentside Council for Voluntary Service (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCVS
We have 7 other meanings of DCVS in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Classification Value Predictor
- Design Clarification Verification Request (USACE)
- Developing Countries' Vaccine Regulators Network (est. 2004)
- Diastolic Coronary Vascular Resistance (cardiology)
- Digital Cockpit Voice Recorder
- Digital Crystal Video Receiver
- Dynamic Channel Allocation with Violation to the Reuse Pattern
- Darlington Council for Voluntary Service (est. 1966; UK)
- Demonstration CAMIS Validation System
- Derby Council for Voluntary Service (UK)
- Differential Cascode Voltage Switch (logic circuit)
- Distributed Concurrent Versioning System (computer program)
- Doubly Committed Subarterial Ventricular Septal Defect
- Differential Cascade Voltage Switch Logic
- Dance Company at Virginia Tech (student organization)
- Deep Cerebral Vein Thrombosis
- Dichotic Consonant-Vowel Task (linguistics)
- Dynamic Card Verification Value
- Denver Convergence-Vorticity Zone (meteorology/climatology)
- Daredevil Christopher Wright (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Durham county councillor Janice Docherty has been dismissed as chief executive of Derwentside Council for Voluntary Services amid allegations of bullying.
Durham County Councillor Janice Docherty has been dismissed as chief executive of Derwentside Council for Voluntary Services (DCVS) amid allegations of bullying.