It will perform the offshore operations in the second half of 2012 by the derrick lay barge S355.
What does DLB stand for?
DLB stands for Derrick Lay Barge (offshore construction)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLB
We have 52 other meanings of DLB in our Acronym Attic
- Driver License Automated Testing System
- Dorsal Longitudinal Anastomotic Vessel
- Department of Land and Water Conservation (Australia)
- Dans le Bleu (French: In the Blue)
- Data Loopback
- Dead-Letter Box (espionage tradecraft; aka dead drop)
- Découpe Laser Béton (French: Laser Cutting Concrete)
- Defect Liability Bond
- Delray Beach (Amtrak station code; Delray Beach, FL)
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies
- Dhanlaxmi Bank (India)
- Dictionary of Literary Biography (Gale)
- Didier le Besque (French dance company)
- Digital Lecture Board (University of Mannheim, Germany)
- Digital Logic Board (circuitry)
- Digital Loopback
- Direct Laryngobronchoscopy
- Directline for Business
- Dock Labour Board (India and Pakistan)
- Docks de Limeil Brévannés (French concrete recycler)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global will be utilizing its Derrick lay barge Comanche for the installation works.
For the operation, Stolt's derrick lay barge DLB 801 was equipped with the company's remote operating vehicle, the Triton ST ROV, two smaller ROVs and the SAT 11 portable diver saturation system.
The derrick lay barge DLB801 is scheduled to lay pipe in shallow water areas leading to shore approaches.
Bouygues Offshore will particularly be able to use COOEC's derrick lay barge, the Lan Tiang DLB 4000.