Third Army has a derivative unit identification code (UIC) in its MTOE for its operational command post here in theater to cover its mission.
What does DUIC stand for?
DUIC stands for Derivative Unit Identification Code
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DUIC
We have 1 other meaning of DUIC in our Acronym Attic
- Driving Under the Influence
- Duke University Improv
- Dynamic User Interface
- Deutsches Übersee Institut (German Overseas Institute)
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol
- Dutch University Institute for Art History (Italy)
- Dynamic Updates for Internet Addressing
- Di-Ureido Iso-Butane (cattle medicine)
- De Utrechtse Internet Courant (Dutch news website)
- Deputy Umpire-in-Chief (sports)
- Diplôme Universitaire Information-Communication (French: University Diploma in Information-Communication)
- Driving Under the Influence of Cannabis
- Data Unit Identifier
- Demand Unique Identifier
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) Unique Identifier (computing)
- Driving Under Influence of Drugs
- Delta Upsilon International Fraternity
- Draw until It's Funny (online comic)
- Data Unlimited International, Inc. (Rockville, MD)
- Diplôme Universitaire d'Ingénierie Informatique (French: University Diploma in Computer Engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The brigade property book officer established a derivative unit identification code (UIC) and Department of Defense activity address code (DODAAC) strictly for Class IV yard use.
A unit's DODAAC should be as permanent as its unit identification code or derivative unit identification code.