Lebedeva (Lebedev's joint stock aeronautic company) in the Novaya Derevnya, near Komendantsky airfield in St.
What does DER stand for?
DER stands for Derevnya (Russian, village; used in postal addresses)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DER
We have 123 other meanings of DER in our Acronym Attic
- Debt/Equity Ratio
- Deep Elm Records
- Defense Efficiency Ratio (baseball statistic)
- Departamento de Estradas de Rodagem (Brazil)
- Département d'Etudes des Réacteurs (French: Reactors Studies Department; nuclear energy)
- Department of Employee Relations (various locations)
- Department of Environmental Regulation
- Department of Environmental Research
- Department of Environmental Resources (formerly Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection)
- Departure End of the Runway
- Descend En Route
- Design Engineering Reliability
- Designated Employer Representative
- Designated Engineering Representative (commercial airline engineers given signature authority by FAA)
- Destination Europe Resources (trademark of New World Travel, Inc.; New York, NY)
- Destroyer Escort - Radar
- Desviacion Estandar de la Media
- Deutsches Reisebüro (German Travel)
- Development Engineering Release
- Digital Extended Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information, contact Structu Rise, Mitchurinsky Prosp, Olimpiyskaya Derevnya 12 - 83, 117602 Moscow, Russia.