9, 1990, Russian Orthodox priest Alexander Men left his cottage at Semkhoz, on the outskirts of Moscow, to take the early train to Novaya Derevnya to celebrate the liturgy at the parish church.
What does DER stand for?
DER stands for Derevnya (Russian, village; used in postal addresses)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DER
We have 123 other meanings of DER in our Acronym Attic
- Debt/Equity Ratio
- Deep Elm Records
- Defense Efficiency Ratio (baseball statistic)
- Departamento de Estradas de Rodagem (Brazil)
- Département d'Etudes des Réacteurs (French: Reactors Studies Department; nuclear energy)
- Department of Employee Relations (various locations)
- Department of Environmental Regulation
- Department of Environmental Research
- Department of Environmental Resources (formerly Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection)
- Departure End of the Runway
- Descend En Route
- Design Engineering Reliability
- Designated Employer Representative
- Designated Engineering Representative (commercial airline engineers given signature authority by FAA)
- Destination Europe Resources (trademark of New World Travel, Inc.; New York, NY)
- Destroyer Escort - Radar
- Desviacion Estandar de la Media
- Deutsches Reisebüro (German Travel)
- Development Engineering Release
- Digital Extended Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lebedeva (Lebedev's joint stock aeronautic company) in the Novaya Derevnya, near Komendantsky airfield in St.
For more information, contact Structu Rise, Mitchurinsky Prosp, Olimpiyskaya Derevnya 12 - 83, 117602 Moscow, Russia.