For the past several days, the directors of several nongovernmental organizations in Puebla have received visits urging them to sign a letter to the Mexican Senate urging that Raul Plascencia Villanueva remain at the helm of the Comision Nacional de Derechos Humanos (CNDH)," said the daily newspaper Jornada de Oriente.
What does DDHH stand for?
DDHH stands for Derechos Humanos (Spanish: human rights)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDHH
- Duke-Durham Hunger Alliance (Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Duration of Daily Heroin Abuse
- Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center (Netherlands)
- Déclaration des Droits de l'Homme et du Citoyen (French: Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen)
- Distributed Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Denton Domestic Home Care Services (UK)
- Department of Disability and Human Development
- Destination Daytona Harley Davidson
- Digital Dynamic High Definition
- Department for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Virginia)
- Division of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- DeCare Dental Health International (California)
- Daniel Den Hoed Kliniek (Dutch cancer center)
- Double Duty Heat Killer (industrial fan)
- Drobny Dlouhodoby Hmotny Majetek (Czech: Tangible Retail Assets; Czech Republic)
- Deen Dayal Hathkargha Protsahan Yojana (India)
- Dallas Dental Hygienists' Society (Dallas, TX)
- David Douglas High School (Oregon)
- David Douglas Historical Society (Portland, OR)
- Denver Department of Human Services (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the latest estimates by the Comisionado Nacional de Derechos Humanos (CONADEH), 46 media workers, mostly journalists, have been killed in Honduras since 2003, and more than 90% of such crimes remain unpunished.
Several public and private groups, government and nongovernmental agencies, members of the Consejo Nacional de Derechos Humanos (CNDH), as well as professionals and the general public participated in some 21 regional hearings to work on the Plan Nacional de Derechos Humanos (PNDH).
No aspiro a exponer una vision completa del estado actual de los derechos humanos con relacion a la sexualidad y la reproduccion.
Chile's Fundacion Savia, "La Fuerza de la Vida" has published a report, Observatorio de Politicas Publicas en VIH/SIDA y Derechos Humanos, "Campana de Comunicacion Social de Prevencion del VIH/SIDA 2010" (Observatory of Public Policies on HIV/AIDS and Human Rights in the "2010 Social Campaign for HIV/AIDS Prevention").
This extremely serious incident must be clarified and would be an offence if it is confirmed," said the associations of Pro Derechos Humanos de Andalucia (APDH-A) and Andalucia Acoge, quoted by Spanish news agency Europa Press.
En este contexto, el estudio realizado evalua los efectos de un programa de intervencion para prevenir la conducta violenta, para educar en la solucion de conflictos de forma pacifica, para fomentar el respeto por los derechos humanos y aumentar la sensibilidad hacia las victimas de la violencia politico-terrorista.
based human rights group Derechos Humanos and other nongovernmental groups, the actual numbers are much higher; they estimate that at least one person a day dies in the attempt to cross.