He has been linked with the Derby Lunatic Fringe in the past and has been involved in football-related disorder.
What does DLF stand for?
DLF stands for Derby Lunatic Fringe
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLF
We have 76 other meanings of DLF in our Acronym Attic
- Darbari Lal Foundation (India)
- Data Link Frame
- Datum Location Feature (automotive processing)
- David Lynch Foundation
- De Leidsche Flesch (Dutch: Dutch Student Association)
- Dear Little Friend (Prince Caspian; book)
- Défense de la Langue Française (French: Defense of the French Language; est. 1958)
- Délégation à la Langue Française (French: Delegation to the French Language; Switzerland)
- Delhi Land and Finance (India)
- Delhi Leasing and Finance
- Derrière la Fenêtre (French: Behind the Window)
- Destination Lookup Failure (protocol)
- Det Liberale Folkeparti (Norwegian political party)
- Détecteur Linéaire de Fumée (French: Linear Smoke Detector)
- Deutschlandfunk (German public radio station)
- Development Loan Fund
- Difference Limens for Frequency (measurement of frequency discrimination in medicine)
- Digital Labourers Federation (Australia)
- Digital Library Federation
- Digital Library Federation (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The thugs, who call themselves the Derby Lunatic Fringe, organise fights with rival football fans.