Sheriff Baca began his public service career on August 23, 1965, when he was sworn into the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department as a deputy sheriff trainee.
What does DST stand for?
DST stands for Deputy Sheriff Trainee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DST
We have 321 other meanings of DST in our Acronym Attic
- Defense & Space Talks
- Defense and Special Teams (fantasy football)
- Defense Suppression Threat
- Define Substrate Technology (assessment of the potability of drinking water)
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc
- Denford Small Tools
- Department of Science & Technology
- Department of State Treasurer (North Carolina)
- Dependent Student Travel
- Deployment Support Team (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7, 1998, the department has hired 824 deputy sheriff trainees and 290 civilian custody assistants to fill 1,000 vacancies in the 14,000-member Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
Aguirre was hired as a deputy sheriff trainee April 24, 1994, and graduated from the sheriff's academy Sept.