Barry Thom, deputy regional administrator for the agency, says they are looking for a regional picture of what people think it will take to bring about recovery for the fish.
What does DRA stand for?
DRA stands for Deputy Regional Administrator
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of DRA
We have 203 other meanings of DRA in our Acronym Attic
- Deinococcus Radiodurans
- Del Ray Artisans (Alexandria, VA)
- Delta Regional Authority
- Demand Responsive Approach (water supply)
- Democratic Republic of Afghanistan (1978-1992)
- Dénomination Rapide Enfants (French: Rapid Naming Children; research software)
- Department of Regulatory Affairs (Colorado)
- Deployment Requirements Assessment
- Deployment/Deactivation Requirements Analysis
- Depot Repair Action(s)
- Design Review Agency
- Design Review Agreement
- Design Risk Assessment (business methodology)
- Designated Repair Activity
- Détachement de Reconnaissance d'Armée (French: Army Recognition Detachment)
- Developmental Reading Assessment (educational test)
- Diameter Routing Agent
- Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Digit-Recurrence Algorithm
- Digital Recorded Announcement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stan Meiburg, Deputy Regional Administrator, Region 4, U.
Pictured I-r: John Barnes, senior vice president, Reckson; George Pavlou, Deputy Regional Administrator EPA Region 2; and Jason Black, director of architecture and sustainability, Reckson.
With a conviction, Dixon could face action ranging from a letter of reprimand to dismissal, said Fernando Rios, deputy regional administrator in charge of field operations.
Subbing for invited guest Nancy-Ann DeParle Alex Trujillo, a deputy regional administrator for HCFA, said "Y2K is on the center of our radar screen," pushing aside most other concerns for the moment, although HCFA is trying to refine PPS "to meet the needs of the beneficiaries.
Paul Travelers' participation in the Climate Leaders and ENERGY STAR programs demonstrates its commitment to saving energy and reducing greenhouse gas emissions," said Norm Niedergang, Acting Deputy Regional Administrator for EPA Region 5.
Summit speakers slated for the seminar on Friday, September 16, include Keynote Speaker John Hermanson, OSHA Regional Administrator Region VI; William Burke, OSHA Deputy Regional Administrator Region VI; Dr.
``He is for the most part a substance abuser, and his offenses have been for property crimes,'' said Fernando Rios, deputy regional administrator for the parole division of the state's Department of Corrections.