Deputy Public Works Director Mirza Mohammad confirmed that armed men were not allowing contractors to reopen the roads.
What does DPWD stand for?
DPWD stands for Deputy Public Works Director (government office)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DPWD
- Donkey Punch Warriors (gaming clan)
- Dried Poultry Waste
- Drunk People Welding
- Dubai Ports World (various locations)
- Deposit of Poisonous Wastes Act (UK)
- Darwin Port Welfare Committee (Australia)
- Department of Wildlife Conservation
- Development Program for Women and Children (Egypt)
- Dubai Ports World Callao (Peru)
- Del Puerto Water District (California)
- Design Perfect Web Design
- Design Plus Web Design
- Division of Persons with Disabilities (Department of Human Rights; Iowa)
- Department of Public Works and Environmental Management (Hawaii)
- Department of Public Works and Environmental Services (Fairfax County, VA)
- Data Portability Working Group
- Data Protection Working Group
- Defense Planning Working Group of Defense Ministers
- Defense Procurement Working Group
- Deployment Planning Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
This project will enable us to provide our residential customers with monthly bills, rather than sending them every four months," said David Allen, deputy public works director.
Deputy Public Works Director Tim Hughes, who was honored Wednesday for his work overseeing the project, said it will likely take about six months of paperwork to close out all of the grants.
``Everything is clear sailing,'' county Deputy Public Works Director Jeff Pratt said following the vote, made without comment.
Chief Deputy County Counsel - $168,484 Bruce Hoffman - Alternate Public Defender - $167,089 Robert Kalunian - Chief Deputy Public Defender - $166,524 Ronald Ornee - Chief Deputy Public Works Director - $166,290 Dennis Dahlman - Assistant Sheriff - $165,606 Larry Waldie - Assistant Sheriff - $165,606 Alan Tomich - Detective/District Attorney's Office - $164,186 SOURCE: Los Angeles County CAPTION(S): box Box: LOS ANGELES COUNTY SALARIES (see text)
The Deputy Public Works Director Jeff Pratt said the projects might not get started this year if the trees aren't trimmed on schedule.
``We got everyone lined up to start (work on the trees) next week,'' said county Deputy Public Works Director Jeff Pratt.
``We hope to do something nice and unique at that corner,'' said Leon Swain, deputy public works director.