We do not expect that any United States federal radiation exposure limits will be exceeded even if no precautionary measures are taken", added the 7th Fleet deputy public affairs officer Navy Lt.
What does DPAO stand for?
DPAO stands for Deputy Public Affairs Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DPAO
We have 3 other meanings of DPAO in our Acronym Attic
- Du Pareil au Même (French clothing store)
- Direct Productive Annual Maintenance Man-hours
- Disabled Peoples Alliance Northamptonshire (UK)
- Disk Performance Analyzer for Networks (Diskeeper Corporation)
- Distribution Pièces Auto Narbonnaise (French auto parts distribution company)
- Drug Policy Alliance Network (advocacy)
- Dales Pony Association of North America
- Drug Policy Alliance New Mexico
- Draft Proposed American National Standard
- Defense Planning and Operations
- Deputy Public Assistance Officer (FEMA)
- Disabled Persons Action Organization (Watertown, NY)
- District Public Affairs Officer
- Données Particulières de l'Appel d'Offres (French: Data Sheet of Tender)
- Division des Personnels Administratifs, Ouvriers, Sociaux et de Santé (French: Administrative Social and Health Staff and Workers Division)
- Diameter of the Pulmonary Arterial Outflow Tract (thoracic and cardiovascular medicine)
- Dayton Peace Accords Project (Tufts University; Massachusetts)
- Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy
- Diastolic Pulmonary Arterial Pressure
- Digital Photo Access Protocol (Apple iPhoto)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stalder Major Stalder is the deputy public affairs officer for the 412th Theater Engineer Command at Vicksburg, Mississippi, where he has been assigned for two years.
With the help of a CNN producer, we called CNN in Atlanta who then patched us through to Doctor Gupta in Port-au-Prince," said the Vinson's Deputy Public Affairs Officer Erik Schneider.
ARMY LOGISTICIAN THANKS MAJOR BRYAN WOODS, DEPUTY PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER, 21 ST THEATER SUSTAINMENT COMMAND, FOR PROVIDING THE STORY AND PHOTOS FOR THIS ARTICLE.
“The last manual was 1958, although we’ve got a draft now that was 1989,” said Lisa Ann Coghlan, deputy public affairs officer for the corps’ Mobile district.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Ed Budzyna is SSC Pacific's deputy public affairs officer.
We take this very seriously," said Scott Sutherland, deputy public affairs officer for the Navy Region Southwest.
Heath is the deputy public affairs officer for the Army Corps of Engineers.