The training was conducted by Rob Campellone, national land protection planning coordinator of FWS, and its deputy project leader Carl E.
What does DPL stand for?
DPL stands for Deputy Project leader
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPL
We have 313 other meanings of DPL in our Acronym Attic
- Dedicated Private Line
- Dedication Public License
- Deep Penetrating Light
- Deerfield Public Library (Deerfield, IL)
- Degausser Products List
- Denied Parties List
- Denied Persons List
- Denver Public Library
- Department of Public Lands (Marianas)
- Department of the Parliamentary Library (Australia)
- Deschutes Public Library (Bend, OR, USA)
- Descriptor Privilege Level
- Design Packaging Logistique (French: Design Packaging Logistics)
- Detroit Pinball League
- Deutsche Paintball Liga (German: German Paintball League; est. 2003; Germany)
- Development Policy Loan (World Bank)
- Development Prototype Launcher
- Di atas Permukaan Laut (Indonesian: Above sea level)
- Diagnostic Peritoneal Lavage
- Digital Photo Lab
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chad Karges, deputy project leader at the refuge (second in command), says they hope to have their studies out for public comment in the spring.
Because we have only so many breeders, we maximize egg production," explains Chris Barr, deputy project leader of the condor program.
Personic's special features and functionality designed specifically for public sector organizations were important factors in our decision to partner with them to help us attract key employees," said Brian Hughes, deputy project leader, of Los Alamos National Laboratory.