Guests at the event included Ooredoo public relations and marketing director Fatima Sultan al-Kuwari, Primary Health Care Corporation executive director Naser Abdulla al-Obaidan, HMC deputy medical director Abdul Wahab al-Musleh, Fanar head of community affairs Fahad al-Ruwaili, and Tariq Bin Ziyad Independent School for Boys owner and director Hamad Mohamed Shabeeb al-Mannai.
What does DMD stand for?
DMD stands for Deputy Medical Director (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMD
We have 163 other meanings of DMD in our Acronym Attic
- Deformable Mirror Device
- Délégation Militaire Départementale (French: Military Departmental Delegation)
- Delivery Mode Detail (Canada Post)
- Delta Marketing Dynamics
- Delta Mu Delta (Honor Society in Business Administration)
- Dental/Medical Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- Dentariae Medicinae Doctoris (Doctor of Dental Medicine)
- Department of Mission and Development
- Deployment Manning Document
- Deputy Managing Director (International Monetary Fund)
- Desmethyldiazepam (drug)
- Development Management Document (UK)
- Devices Management Directorate
- Didier Morain Distribution (French pet supply company)
- Diet Mountain Dew (PepsiCo)
- Differential Metabolic Display
- Differential Mode Delay (multimode optical fiber)
- Differential Modulation Diversity
- Digital Map Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Mike Bewick, the deputy medical director of NHS England, has told members of the Yorkshire and Humber Joint Scrutiny of Health Committee Sir Bruce did not verify the claims from the Freeman Hospital worker and that they played a key role in the unit's closure.
Deputy medical director Dr Mike Iredale apologised to Mr McKean's family for the "unimaginable distress and grief" the hospital had caused them.
Diane Ashton, March of Dimes deputy medical director.
Coast Guard Air Station Sitka medical clinic, and most recently has been serving as deputy medical director for Community Health Care Services.
But deputy medical director Dr Sian Snelling said the priority was to make sure children were getting the right treatment.
The hypothalamus in the brain controls the release of hormones from the pituitary gland that drives the menstrual cycle, stimulating the ovaries to produce eggs," the Daily Mail quoted Dr Marie Wren, deputy medical director of the Lister Fertility clinic in London, as saying.
The good work put in by dozens of young Qatari's towards making Qatar Health a success was appreciated by the organizing committee of Qatar Health led by the Deputy Medical Director of HMC and Vice-Chairman of Qatar Health, Dr.