Sara worked as the ship's deputy marine engineering officer and was responsible for making sure its systems ran smoothly.
What does DMEO stand for?
DMEO stands for Deputy Marine Engineering Officer (Royal Navy UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DMEO
We have 1 other meaning of DMEO in our Acronym Attic
- Derived Minimal Effect Level (chemical safety)
- Distance Measuring Equipment Collocated with Localizer
- Drosophila melanogaster (chromosome)
- Design Manufacture and Engineering Management Department
- Design, Manufacture and Engineering Management (University of Strathclyde; Scotland, UK)
- Dulbecco's Minimal Essential Medium (immunology)
- Dulbecco's Modified Eagle's Medium (for cell culture growth)
- Dynamique Musculaire et Métabolisme (French: Dynamic Muscle and Metabolism)
- Des Mains en Nord (French interior design company)
- Demolition of Malfunctioned Explosive Ordnance
- Director Marine Emergency Organisation
- Diversity Management Equal Opportunity (Department of Defense Education Activity)
- Durable Medical Equipment, Orthotics Prosthetics, and Supplies
- Data Network Modified Emulator Program
- Desenvolvimento de Mercados e Produtos (Portuguese: Markets and Products Development)
- Device Memory Export Protocol (computing)
- Duplicate Materials Exchange Program (US LOC)
- Durban Metropolitan Environmental Policy Initiative (est. 1998; South Africa)
- Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies
- Direct Magnitude Estimation of Perceived Phonatory Effort
Samples in periodicals archive:
The budgie has been named Bobby by its new owner, the submarine's deputy marine engineering officer Lieutenant Commander Mark Prince.
The budgie has been named Bobby by its new owner, HMS Trenchant's deputy marine engineering officer Lt Cdr Mark Prince.