In connection with that assignment, she served as the Deputy Head of Delegation for the negotiation of the New START strategic arms reduction treaty with the Russian Federation.
What does DHOD stand for?
DHOD stands for Deputy Head of Delegation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DHOD
- District Hearing Officer
- District Horticulture Officer (India)
- Diversified Health occupation
- Down Hill Only (UK ski club)
- mono-deuterated water (chemical formula)
- Defence Home Ownership Assistance Scheme (Australia)
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis Online Community (support forum)
- Dictionary of Holland Occupational Codes
- Doomer's House of Carnage (website)
- Data Hiding Ordered Dithering
- Douche Hall of Fame
- Focal Dermal Hypoplasia
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy (band)
- Deputy Head of Mission (various locations)
- Diploma in Homoeopathic Medicine
- Deck Hatch Opened Interlock
- Delta House of Pancakes (fraternity fundraiser)
- Denver House of Prayer (Colorado)
- Downtown House of Prayer (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eierrer Mayaudon, Deputy Head of Delegation, European Union informed the Federal Advisor on Textile Dr.
The transfer of apples across the demarcation line is one of the very few crossings that take place at Kuneitra," said Raoul Bittel, the ICRC's deputy head of delegation in Israel and the occupied territories.
Many people have received basic humanitarian relief but as the number of displaced persons increases, so do their needs," said Anthony Dalziel, the ICRC's deputy head of delegation in Sri Lanka.
Deputy Head of Delegation to Pakistan Pierre Mayaudon headed the delegation while EU Development Advisor for Governance and Democratization Ms.
The positions of head of delegation in Brazil and Iraq and of deputy head of delegation in the United States are to be readvertised because no suitable candidate could be found.
All were waiting for now is clearance from the authorities, so the nets can be collected and distributed, explains Katja Lorenz, the ICRCs deputy head of delegation in Islamabad.
Delegation of ICRC comprised Andre Paquet, Deputy Head of Delegation and Bruno Husquinet, Head of Sub Delegation while Director General, Ministry of Environment Javed Ali Khan was also present on this occasion.