Prior to serving as Deputy Executive Director, Simmons served as District Engineer for TxDOT's Fort Worth District and Deputy District Engineer for the Houston District.
What does DDE stand for?
DDE stands for Deputy District Engineer (USACE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DDE
We have 115 other meanings of DDE in our Acronym Attic
- Don't Do Dumb Things (blog)
- Digital Decoder Drive Unit (NASA)
- Dade City (Amtrak station code; Dade City, FL)
- Daniel Displacement Engine (satellite station keeping)
- Data Dictionary Entry
- Data Distribution Equipment
- Daylight Demon Eyes (auto headlights)
- Deep Dose Equivalent
- Delay Differential Equation(s)
- Department of Distance Education
- Designated Doctor Evaluation
- Detail Design Engineering (UK)
- Device-Dependent Error (SESR bit - GPIB)
- Digital Definition Exchange
- Diocesan Director of Education (various organizations)
- Diploma in Distance Education
- Direct Data Entry
- Direct Data Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Corps of Engineers working in the Mobile, Savannah and Baden Wuertenburg Districts as resident engineer, area engineer, deputy district engineer and contracting officer.
According to LTC Jim Porter, Deputy District Engineer of the USACE Sacramento District, the DoD initiative to relocate frequencies was "a blessing in disguise," as it brought with it the funding to update their aging radio system, which was comprised of all-analog components that were up to 25 years old.
Brian Moore, deputy district engineer for project management, said the end product - expected in March 1999 - will be worth it.
His other USACE assignments included District Engineer in Omaha; Deputy District Engineer, Japan; and Resident Engineer, Turkey.
He most recently served as deputy district engineer for the New York District.
This Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity Total Environmental Restoration Contract is for remediation of various hazardous waste sites within the Corps of Engineers' North Atlantic Division," said William Scully, the Corp's New England District Deputy District Engineer for Project Management.
Wagonhurst served 30 years in the United States Army in a variety of senior positions including Deputy District Engineer in one of the U.