Deputy District Education Officer (Women) Tehsil Rawalpindi, Samina Majid has directed lady teachers appointed in Girls, primary elementary, middle, high and higher secondary schools all over Tehsil Rawalpindi to file their particulars alongwith original service book by December, 15 in respect of their upgradation to grade-12 and 14.
What does DDEO stand for?
DDEO stands for Deputy District Education Officer (Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of DDEO in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Design Environments Laboratory
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Library (National Archives and Records Administration; Abilene, KS)
- Days Delay Enroute Chargeable As Leave
- Direct Democracy European Movement
- Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases (National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; more commonly seen as DDEMD)
- Donor-Donor Energy Migration
- Data-Driven Environment for Multiphysics Applications
- Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases (National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases)
- Dynamic Data Exchange Management Library (Microsoft)
- Délégué Départementale de l'Education Nationale (French: Departmental Delegate for National Education)
- Destroyer Engineered Operating Cycle
- Decay Data Evaluation Project (est. 1995)
- Defense Data Exchange Program
- Defense Development Exchange Program
- Demand Dependency
- Derby & Derbyshire Economic Partnership (UK)
- Doctoral Dissertation Enhancement Projects
- Downtown Dickson Enhancement Project (Arkansas)
- Dual Degree Engineering Program (Atlanta University Center)
- Deputy District Engineer for Project Management (USACE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deputy District Education Officer, Abdul Haseeb was chief guest on the occasion.
Female staff in my office as well as schools and colleges did not turn up today," said deputy district education officer, Mohammad Sahib.