It takes a large pool of talented people for the FDA to protect and promote the public health," John Dyer, the agency's deputy commissioner for operations and chief operating officer, said in a press release.
What does DCO stand for?
DCO stands for Deputy Commissioner for Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCO
We have 118 other meanings of DCO in our Acronym Attic
- Defence Community Organisation (Australia)
- Defense Connect Online (US DoD Defense Information Systems Agency)
- Defense Coordinating Officer (US DoD)
- Defensive Cyber Operations (US DoD)
- Delayed Compliance Order (EPA)
- Delivery Control Officer (US DoD)
- Delmar Community Orchestra (Delmar, NY)
- Demande Chimique En Oxygène (French)
- Dental Care Organization
- Deputy Commanding Officer
- Derivatives Clearing Organization (US Commodity Futures Trading Commission)
- Designated Complaints Officer (UK)
- Designated Contracting Officer (US DOE)
- Detailed Checkout (NASA)
- Detailed Control Objective
- Detainee Custody Officer (UK)
- Detention Custody Officer (various locations)
- Developer's Certificate of Origin (Linux)
- Development Consent Order (UK)
- Developmental Center of the Ozarks (Springfield, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It takes a large pool of talented people for the FDA to protect and promote the public health," said John Dyer, FDA's Deputy Commissioner for Operations and Chief Operating Officer.
The IRS does not initiate contact with taxpayers through e-mail," says Linda Stiff, the IRS's deputy commissioner for operations support.
Janet Woodcock, Deputy Commissioner for Operations at the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), about a new initiative to modernize the clinical trial process with the formation of a collaborative group to support the development of data collection standards for regulated biomedical/clinical research.
The mayor also picked Christopher Coffey as Deputy Commissioner for Operations, and Fred Kreizman, who in the early stages seemed to be up for the top job, as Assistant Commissioner of Citywide Outreach.
We begin at the Business Session on Thursday with an address by the IRS Deputy Commissioner for Operations and Support.
Janet Woodcock, the FDA's deputy commissioner for operations, says a system is planned in which hospitals, pharmacies and drug companies electronically send the FDA information about the drugs a patient takes, the drug label and the patient's condition.
Miller, noted garden designer; Liam Kavanagh, Deputy Commissioner for Operations at the New York City Department of Parks; Margaret Doyle, The Broadway Mall Association; Robert F.