Davidson, USA Deputy Commanding General, Scott AFB, IL BG Ivan Neal Black, USAR Deputy Commanding General for Mobilization, Scott AFB, IL Bruce A.
What does DCG stand for?
DCG stands for Deputy Commanding General
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCG
We have 103 other meanings of DCG in our Acronym Attic
- Decomposed Column Generation (algorithm)
- Defence Catering Group
- Defense Control Group
- Defined Consulting Group (San Francisco, California)
- Definite Clause Grammar
- Dekalb Choral Guild (Decatur, Georgia)
- Delta Consulting Group
- Democracia Cristiana Guatemalteca (Spanish: Guatemalan Christian Democracy)
- Department of Charitable Gaming (various locations)
- Depth Control Gain (Garmin Fishfinder)
- Derivatives Consulting Group Ltd
- Derived Air Concentration Guide for Uncontrolled Areas (US DOE)
- Derived Concentration Guide
- Descendants of Colonial Governors
- Design and Communication Graphics
- Destination Consultancy Group
- Developing Countries Group
- Development Coordination Group
- Diagnostic Care Group
- Diagnostic Cost Group (health care expense model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Air Defense School at Fort Bliss, Texas; deputy commanding general (sustainment) at Fort Lewis, deputy Commanding General (Sustainment), Multi National Corps - Iraq; and most recently, director of integration, office of the deputy chief of staff, G8.
US Forces-Iraq, Iraqi security forces, the US deputy commanding General for Detainee Operations.
Waldhauser, Deputy Commanding General, Marine Corps Combat Development Command, Ouantico, Virginia, spoke to the chapter about how the Corps "almost ran out of money" years ago when he was a major.
Lennox is the Chief of Air Defense Artillery and Commanding General of Fort Bliss, Texas, where he also served as Deputy Commanding General in an earlier tour.
Army at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, where he is currently deputy commanding general.
Feyk currently is deputy commanding general and chief of staff of the U.
he was then assigned as Deputy Commanding General for Training, Combined Arms Command, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, from August 1991 to July 1992.