Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Personnel) Vice Admiral Peter Wilkinson said, "This scheme represents a very generous gesture from National Express.
What does DCDS ISO stand for?
DCDS ISO stands for Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Intelligence and Security Operations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Deceased, Confirmed Dead at the Scene (parmedics' slang)
- Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Canadian Department of Defence)
- Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Canadian Forces)
- Detroit Country Day School
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems
- Distributed Computer Design System
- Distributed Computing Design System
- District of Columbia Dental Society
- Double Circular Date Stamp (philately)
- Drive Controlled Disk Sanitization (NSA)
- Durham Catholic District School Board (Canada)
- Director Combat Data Systems Center
- Department of Community Development Sport and Cultural Affairs (Northern Territory, Australia)
- Division of Criteria Documentation and Standards Development
- Departmental Committee for Developmental Social Services (National Treasury Department; South Africa)
- Digital Cartographic Data Standards Task Force
- Damage Control Dance Theater (San Francisco, CA)
- Division on Career Development and Transition (Council for Exceptional Children)
- Data Collection & Distribution Units
- Datalink Control & Display Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Lieut Gen Peter Wall, Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff, warned they had "not gone away for good".
It was followed by a two-minute silence and wreaths laid by the Prince of Wales, Veterans Minister Derek Twigg and Vice Admiral Peter Wilkinson, deputy chief of the defence staff.
Moving to the Ministry of Defence, in 2003 he was promoted to Lieutenant General on being appointed deputy chief of the Defence Staff with responsibility for equipment capability.
Earlier, Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff, Vice Admiral Charles Style, gave detailed co-ordinates which he said showed that the party had been seized 1.
George Macdonald Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff Lt.
It was followed by a twominute silence and wreaths were laid by the Prince of Wales, Veterans Minister Derek Twigg and Vice Admiral Peter Wilkinson, Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff.
But Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff Lieutenant General Peter Wall said the operation was "hastily planned" but had delivered "considerable effects".