He previously had a 25-year career with the US Navy and held positions including executive officer of the Naval Air Station, Joint Reserve Base in New Orleans, and deputy chief of staff for Plans and Policy of the Navy Reserve Forces Command.
What does DCSPLANS stand for?
DCSPLANS stands for Deputy Chief of Staff for Plans
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Dry Cask Storage Project
- Dynamic Constraint Satisfaction Problem (mathematics)
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Personnel & Administration
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel, Administration, & Logistics
- Dutchess County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Hyde Park, NY)
- Duval County School Police Department (Florida)
- District of Columbia Society of Professional Engineers (Washington, DC)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel (US DoD)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel Integration
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel and Installation Management
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Programs (US Army)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Programs (formed August 2000; requirements authorization proponent within Department of the Army)
- Dakota County Star Quilters (Eagan, MN)
- Demande de Certificat de Sélection du Québec (French: Quebec Application for Certificate of Selection; immigration; Quebec, Canada)
- Danish Council for Strategic Research
- Data Completion Success Rate
- Defense Supply Center Richmond (Richmond, VA)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Recruiting
- Développement Commercial et Service de la Recherche (French: Business Development and Research Service; Canada)
- Digital Crime Scene Reconstruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deputy Chief of Staff for Plans, Policies and Requirements, U.
Additionally, McCarthy reported to the staff of Commander, Naval Reserve Forces as the Deputy Chief of Staff for Plans and Policy.
In July 1994, he was promoted to deputy chief of staff for plans and operations at the US Air Force headquarters in Washington.
In 1994 he became Deputy Chief of Staff for Plans and Operations.
Farrell served as the deputy chief of staff for plans and programs at Air Force headquarters in Washington, D.
The general became deputy chief of staff for plans at North American Air Defense Command headquarters, Ent AFB, Colorado, in June 1970.
During his military career, General McNabb, 59, served as the Air Force deputy chief of staff for plans and programs, director of logistics on the Joint Staff, and was responsible for operational logistics and strategic mobility support to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and the Secretary of Defense.