Wetekam, deputy chief of staff for installations and logistics.
What does DCSIL stand for?
DCSIL stands for Deputy Chief of Staff for Installations and Logistics (USAF)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Data Channel Status Indicator
- Defense Communications System Installation
- Department of Community Supervision and Intervention
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (Army)
- Docan Computer Systems International
- Direction Centrale du Service d'Infrastructure de la Défense (French: Central Directorate of the Department of Defense Infrastructure)
- Douglas County Sewer Improvement District (Nevada)
- District of Columbia State Improvement Grant (Department of Education; est. 2004)
- Dendritic Cell-Specific ICAM3-Grabbing Nonintegrin
- Dendritic Cell-Specific ICAM3-Grabbing Nonintegrin-Related Protein
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Information Management
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Information Management at Us Army Training and Doctrine Command
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (US DoD)
- Drug Control and System Improvement Program
- Decision of Court of Summary Jurisdiction (United Kingdom)
- Diversity, Citizenship, and Social Justice (Seattle University)
- Differential Chaos Shift Keying
- Differential Code Shift Keying
- Differential Chaos Shift Keying with Noise Reduction by Averaging
- Differential Chaos Shift Keying, Simplest Version
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Zettler, USAF's Deputy Chief of Staff for Installations and Logistics (IL).
A command pilot, General Handy has also commanded the 21st Air Force and served as Deputy Chief of Staff for Installations and Logistics for the Air Force and as the Air Force's Director of Programs and Evaluations.