Army Pacific Hawaii, Chief Infrastructure Management Group, Directorate of Information Management, Hawaii, and staff action officer for the Deputy Chief of Staff for Information Management, USARPAC G-6, 516th Signal Brigade, Hawaii.
What does DCSIM stand for?
DCSIM stands for Deputy Chief of Staff for Information Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of DCSIM in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Communications System Installation
- Department of Community Supervision and Intervention
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (Army)
- Docan Computer Systems International
- Direction Centrale du Service d'Infrastructure de la Défense (French: Central Directorate of the Department of Defense Infrastructure)
- Douglas County Sewer Improvement District (Nevada)
- District of Columbia State Improvement Grant (Department of Education; est. 2004)
- Dendritic Cell-Specific ICAM3-Grabbing Nonintegrin
- Dendritic Cell-Specific ICAM3-Grabbing Nonintegrin-Related Protein
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Installations and Logistics (USAF)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Information Management at Us Army Training and Doctrine Command
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (US DoD)
- Drug Control and System Improvement Program
- Decision of Court of Summary Jurisdiction (United Kingdom)
- Diversity, Citizenship, and Social Justice (Seattle University)
- Differential Chaos Shift Keying
- Differential Code Shift Keying
- Differential Chaos Shift Keying with Noise Reduction by Averaging
- Differential Chaos Shift Keying, Simplest Version
- Differential Chaos Shift Keying using the Shortest Path algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SDDC G-6 (Information Management) considers the center as a key port management tool and seeks ways to enhance it," said John Smith, deputy chief of staff for information management.
Hose, Deputy Chief of Staff for Information Management for the Minnesota Guard, chairman of the National Guard Bureaus Information Management Advisory Committee and a member of the RCAS Requirements Control Board.