Khalifa Al Ketbi, Seha Group Deputy Chief of Operations, said: "The Mas'ool initiative aims at enhancing communication between Seha hospitals and its health facilities on one hand and between patients and Abu Dhabi residents on the other.
What does DCOP stand for?
DCOP stands for Deputy Chief of Operations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCOP
We have 17 other meanings of DCOP in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Component Object Model - Miniature Interoperable Data Link
- Deputy Commander ACE Rapid Reaction Corps
- Dial Central Office Management Information System
- Department of Communication
- Doctor of Communication (various universities)
- Deputy Commander of Operations
- Duignan Carthy O'Neill (accounting firm; Ireland)
- District Committee on Ordained Ministry
- Dayton Clinical Oncology Program (Ohio)
- DC Office of Planning (Washington, DC)
- Deputy Chief of Party
- Deputy Chief of Police
- Desktop Communications Protocol
- Detailed Checkout Procedures (NASA)
- Disabilities and Computing Program (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Displays, Controls and Operations Procedures (NASA)
- Division of Counseling Psychology (British Psychological Society)
- Division of Certificate of Public Need (Virginia)
- Defense Committee On Research
- Design Chain Operations Reference (product design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hamad Abdel Qader, deputy chief of operations at the Saudi Railways Organization, was quoted by the report as saying his organization will respond to Nazaha soon.
Hamad Abdel Qader, deputy chief of operations at the Saudi Railways Organization, said that his organization will respond to Nazaha soon.
At the funeral of fireman Vassilis Krokos, 29, his father, who was then the police's deputy chief of operations paused often to collect himself as he talked of his son's life.
The operations cell included a brigade chief of operations (a captain), a deputy chief of operations (a lieutenant), an operations NCOIC (a sergeant first class), and an assistant operations NCOIC (a staff sergeant).
BlueBridge Networks was able to collaborate with us and continue to provide a high performance computing environment," said Joseph Podach, CMSD Deputy Chief of Operations.
After the war, he commanded a fighter-bomber wing, based in France, was deputy chief of operations of the Seventeenth Air Force in Germany, and commander of the Duluth Air Defense Sector in Minnesota.
Albanese, who was promoted in March as deputy chief of operations for the South Bureau.