Amos II; Executive Vice President and Deputy Chief Financial Officer Kenneth S.
What does DCFO stand for?
DCFO stands for Deputy Chief Financial Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCFO
We have 2 other meanings of DCFO in our Acronym Attic
- Double-Clad Fiber Laser (optical technology)
- Dane County Farmers Market (Wisconsin)
- Data Center Fabric Manager (trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
- Défense contre les Forces du Mal (French: Defense against the Forces of Evil)
- Designated Campus Fire Marshal (various schools)
- Don't Cry for Me Argentina (Madonna album)
- Deputy Coalition Forces Maritime Component Commander
- Dehcho First Nations (Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada)
- Dunwoody Club Forest Neighbors (Dunwoody, GA)
- Fireman, Damage Controlman Striker (Naval Rating)
- Deputy Chief Fire Officer
- Dane County Friends of Ferals (Madison, WI)
- Denton County Friends of the Family, Inc. (Denton, TX)
- Department of Child and Family Psychiatry (Scotland, UK)
- Douglas County Forest Products (Oregon)
- Draft Concept Formulation Package
- Draft Concept Formulation Paper
- District of Columbia Fiscal Policy Institute
- Darrel Chapman Fun Run (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: BBCN) today announced that Deputy Chief Financial Officer Douglas Goddard and Chief Lending Officer Jason Kim will be representing the company at the Sandler O'Neill 2013 West Coast Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 in Marina del Rey, Calif.
Emmanuel Rapin has joined Lagardere as Group Director Treasury and Finance, reporting to Gerard Adsuar, Deputy Chief Financial Officer.
After Evrobank's acquisition by Piraeus, Angelov was appointed deputy chief financial officer of the bank.
With over ten years' experience in senior financial roles at Qantas Storrie has held positions including group financial controller, group treasurer and deputy chief financial officer.
A notice issued by the deputy chief financial officer of the District of Columbia government said that if Haqqani fails to pay tax, authorities would auction Haqqani's property on September 9, The Dawn reports.
31 October 2008 Taylor Nelson Sofres plc ("TNS") Appointment of new executive directors Following the announcement on 29 October 2008 confirming that the WPP offer was declared wholly unconditional in all respects, and TNS therefore joining the Kantar Group of companies, the TNS board today announces the appointment of four executive directors, nominated by WPP Group plc, with immediate effect: Eric Salama, Chairman and Chief Executive of the Kantar Group, part of WPP Group plc Robert Bowtell, Chief Financial Officer of the Kantar Group, part of WPP Group plc Paul Delaney, Treasurer, WPP Group plc Chris Sweetland, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, WPP Group plc TNS hereby confirms that no further information is required to be disclosed pursuant to LR 9.
Teresa McKay Deputy Chief Financial Officer Attachment: As stated Domenic C.