Mobile number portability is an important part of the ongoing liberalisation of Qatar's telecommunications sector," said Saleh Al-Kuwari, deputy assistant secretary general, ictQATAR.
What does DASG stand for?
DASG stands for Deputy Assistant Secretary General (NATO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DASG
We have 2 other meanings of DASG in our Acronym Attic
- Dublin Airport Stakeholders Forum (Ireland)
- Due and Status File (US DoD)
- Drosophila Anti-Silencing Function 1
- Denver Area Science Fiction Association (Colorado)
- Database Systems for Advanced Applications (ACM SIGMOD)
- Danske Science Gymnasier (Danish: Danish Science Colleges)
- Data Analysis Services Group (National Center for Atmospheric Research)
- Department of the Army Security Guard (US DoD)
- Department of the Army, Surgeon General
- Depression and Anxiety Support Group (various locations)
- Derbyshire Autism Services Group (UK)
- Diabetes in Asia Study Group (Doha, Qatar; est. 2006)
- Digital Archive of Scottish Gaelic (UK)
- Directed Acyclic Subsequence Graph
- Domestic Abuse Strategy Group (UK)
- Domestic Abuse Support Group
- Dudley Autistic Support Group (UK)
- Deputy Assistant Secretary for Grants and Acquisition Management (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Delta Airlines Special Handling
- Deployable Automation Support Host (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We do want to deepen our engagement with our Gulf partners, through the Istanbul Cooperation Initiative," James Appathurai, the then NATO's deputy assistant secretary general for political affairs and security policy, said.
He served as deputy assistant secretary general for plans in the Operations Division of NATO's International Secretariat, during which he was deployed to Pakistan to manage NATO's disaster relief support during the earthquake in 2005.
It is for Pakistan to set its strategy and the timings," Robert Simmons, a NATO deputy assistant secretary general, told reporters in Islamabad during a three-day visit to Pakistan.
Jamie Shea, Deputy Assistant Secretary General, NATO Emerging Security Challenges Division stated, "The defence community recognizes that modern technology increases the threat and potential impact of terrorist attacks.
We do want to deepen our engagement with our Gulf partners, through the Istanbul Cooperation Initiative," James Appathurai, Nato's Deputy Assistant Secretary General for Political Affairs and Security Policy, said.