The depth of exploration and clear presentation make this one of the most powerful chapters in the book and a must read for every music educator.
What does DOE stand for?
DOE stands for Depth of Exploration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DOE
We have 197 other meanings of DOE in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Electronics
- Department Of Energy (US)
- Department of Enforcement (securities)
- Department of Expenditure (India)
- Department of Extension
- Department of the Environment
- Departmental Operating Expense
- Dependant on Experience (UK)
- Depending On Experience (jobs & classified ads)
- Depends On Experience
- Design of Experiences
- Design Of Experiment
- Designated Operational Entity
- Determination of Eligibility
- Diabetes Outpatient Education (Rhode Island)
- Diario Oficial de Extremadura (Extremadura, Spain)
- Diário Oficial do Estado (Portugese: Official State Gazette; Brazil)
- Dictionary of Old English
- Difficulty On Exertion
- Diffractive Optical Elements
Samples in periodicals archive:
The depth of exploration and the extensive use of research to support the theoretical framework, provide the reader with an excellent examination of the complexity of the co-construction and development of meaning.
The depth of exploration in this book is impressive; books written by well educated adults often fail to consider the things the young people at Youth Communications have in Out With It.