Before retiring in 1996, he was the Deputy Director of the Depth and Simultaneous Attack Battle Lab, also at Fort Sill.
What does DSABL stand for?
DSABL stands for Depth and Simultaneous Attack Battle Lab
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DSABL
- Data Standards Approval Board
- Defence Science Advisory Board (Canada)
- Defense Space Acquisition Board (US DoD)
- Distributed Systems Architecture Board
- District School Area Board (various locations)
- Doppler Systolic Ankle/Brachial Pressure Ratio
- Danbury Schools and Business Collaborative (est. 1990; Danbury, CT)
- Debate and Speech Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Disabled Skiers Association of British Columbia
- Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (HIM music album)
- Disability Severance Pay
- Dam Safety Action Class (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Dean's Student Advisory Committee
- Defence Service Assistance Centre (Returned & Services League of Australia, NSW branch)
- Defense Science Advisory Committee
- Defense Systems Affordability Council
- Defense Systems Automation Center
- Delhi State AIDS Control Society (India)
- Depression and Suicide Awareness Campaign
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Depth and Simultaneous Attack Battle Lab at Fort Sill is fully engaged in collaborative experimentation and our science and technology (S & T) efforts to validate Future Force and networked fires requirements.
Most of the Army's recent conceptual work on effects-based operations originates from the Training and Doctrine Command's (TRADOC's) Depth and Simultaneous Attack Battle Lab at Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
Ingram is an Action Officer in the Depth and Simultaneous Attack Battle Lab for the Theater Precision Strike Operations (TPSO) Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration (ACTD) and Joint Fires and Targeting.
Ingram is a Depth and Simultaneous Attack Battle Lab Action Officer for Joint Continuous Strike Environment (JOSE) and Theater Precision Strike Operations (TPSO) Advanced Concept Technology Demonstrations (ACTDs) in the Field Artillery School, Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
The Depth and Simultaneous Attack Battle Lab (D&SA BL) at Fort Sill formed an advanced concepts team to conduct the experiments.