org Depression and Related Affective Disorders Association (DRADA) -http://www.
What does DRADA stand for?
DRADA stands for Depression and Related Affective Disorders Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRADA
We have 1 other meaning of DRADA in our Acronym Attic
- Defect Reporting and Corrective Action System (reliability engineering)
- Disability Rights Action Coalition for Housing
- Data Reduction and Calibration Operation (NASA)
- Dynamics, Reconnection, And Configuration Observatory
- Direct Reactor Auxiliary Cooling System
- Défense Respect Altruisme Dignité (French: Defense Respect Altruism Dignity)
- Digital Remote Antenna Driver
- Direct Requisitioning And Delivery
- Dispositif Ressource Concernant les Adolescents Difficiles (French: Difficult Adolescents Resource Device)
- Douleur du Rachis: Auto-Questionnaire de Dallas (French: Spine Pain: Self-Questionnaire of Dallas)
- Double-Stranded RNA Adenosine Deaminase
- Double-Stranded RNA-Specific Adenosine Deaminase
- Direction Radius Distance (science fiction, Battlestar Galactica)
- Direction, Range, Distance (science fiction, Battlestar Galactica)
- Degradation of Defense Radar Systems
- Délégation Régionale à l'Architecture et à l'Environnement (French: Regional Delegation for Architecture and the Environment)
- Diccionario de La Real Academia de La Lengua Española (Spanish: Dictionary of the Royal Spanish Academy)
- Direção Regional de Agricultura de Entre-Douro e Minho (Portugal)
- Distribution Research and Education Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Division of Reproductive, Abdominal, ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) and Radiological Devices (Office of Device Evaluation; US FDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a published author, and serves on the board of governors of the School of Social Work of University of Maryland and on the board of directors of the National Depression and Related Affective Disorders Association.
A new Web site launched this week by the Rodwell Dart Memorial Foundation, in cooperation with the Depression and Related Affective Disorders Association (DRADA) and the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, hopes to help, particularly in providing educators with teen-friendly educational tools about clinical depression and bipolar illness.