where Tinker Air Force Base (AFB) conducts the second half of the Air Force's 50/50 depot maintenance program.
What does DMP stand for?
DMP stands for Depot Maintenance Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DMP
We have 222 other meanings of DMP in our Acronym Attic
- Debt Management Program
- Decision Making Person
- Decision Making Process (marketing)
- Declarative Meta-Programming
- Default Management Process
- Defiance Metal Products (Ohio)
- Defining Moments Pack
- Departure Metering Program (US FAA)
- Deployment and Maintenance Platform
- Depot Maintenance Period
- Depot Modernization Period (US Navy)
- Desert Margins Program
- Design Master Plan
- Designated Mailer Protocol
- Designated Medical Practioner (Canadian doctor who examines immigrants)
- Dess-Martin Periodinane (reagent)
- Destination Marketing Program (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Detection Monitoring Program
- Development Management Process (UK)
- Development Master Plan (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It takes two to five days to certify aircraft after they undergo the more extensive depot maintenance program, because they have not been flown for eight months, the colonel said.
The Depot Maintenance Program will be funded at 72 percent of its requirements, and the Recapitalization Rebuild Program will be fully funded to support the 17 designated systems.