Once complete, it will be housed at the company's Calgary site, significantly expanding that facility's airborne radar capability and establishing in-country depot level support for this evolving Air Force program.
What does DLS stand for?
DLS stands for Depot Level Support
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DLS
We have 245 other meanings of DLS in our Acronym Attic
- Deland Little Symphony (Altoona, FL)
- Delta Lambda Sigma (fraternity)
- Demain la Santé (French: Tomorrow's Health)
- Déménagement Logistique Services (French: Relocation Logistics Services)
- Democratic Leadership School
- Demodulation Level Selection
- Dental Lab Services (Orange, CA)
- Depann' Lavage Service (French maintenance company)
- Dépannage Levage Service (French lift and transport company)
- Department of Legal Services
- Depot Logistics System
- Derrière la Salle (French art group)
- Design Limit Stress
- Di-Electric Lined Surface
- Diagnostic Local de Sécurité (French: Local Security Diagnostics; various locations)
- Dial Line Service
- Diamond Light Source (UK)
- Dienst Lekenspel (Dutch)
- Dienst Lekenstijl (Dutch)
- Differential Least Squares
Samples in periodicals archive:
Services include contractor depot level support (repair/return), short term and long term field service support, remote diagnostics, emergency technical assistance, software/equipment upgrades and expansions, parts and material, training, technical data (publications, documentation changes, customer service reports, etc.
no additional depot level support equipment or training would be needed), the APML adjusts the starter repair rate to 90 percent and assigns an I-level TAT of 30 days.