A former exec at Deposit Guaranty National Bank, which, like Little Rock's First Commercial, was acquired by a Birmingham, Ala.
What does DGNB stand for?
DGNB stands for Deposit Guaranty National Bank
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DGNB
We have 1 other meaning of DGNB in our Acronym Attic
- Dingos Gordos Nivernais (French car racing club)
- Dirección General de Normas (Standards Organization in Mexico)
- Donjons Grandeur Nature (French fantasy role-playing)
- Downers Grove North (Downers Grove, IL high school)
- MicroStation Design File (file format/extension)
- Dae Guk Nam Ah (South Korean band)
- Delayed Gamma Neutron Activation Analysis (bone calcium measurement test)
- Delayed-Gamma Neutron Activation Facility (Brookhaven National Laboratory; Upton, NY)
- Dynamic Group Number Assignment
- Delayed Gamma-Ray Neutron Activation Analysis
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Nachhaltiges Bauen eV (German: German Sustainable Building Council)
- Downers Grove National Bank (Downers Grove, IL)
- Detailed Guidance Notes for Charities (tax laws; UK)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Neurochirurgie eV (German Society for Neurosurgery)
- Digi Neo and ClassicBoard PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) Driver (computing)
- Digital Ground
- Director General Naval Design (Indian Navy)
- De Gustibus Non Disputandum Est (Latin: the tastes is not a thing to discuss)
- De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum (Latin: there's no accounting for tastes)
- Direction de la Gestion Nationale des Fréquences (French: Directorate of National Frequency Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Formerly called the Deposit Guaranty National Bank Economic Symposium, this year's event is titled the AmSouth Economic Symposium, reflecting Deposit Guaranty's merger with AmSouth.
The agreement resolves claims that the Deposit Guaranty National Bank violated the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act when it illegally rejected qualified African-American applicants through the use of subjective underwriting practices when deciding the approvals and denials of credit-scored home improvement loans.
The ISG Tailored Retirement Solution will be distributed through First American National Bank and Deposit Guaranty National Bank in their respective marketplaces.
Kendricks has been in the financial industry for more than 20 years, most recently as Senior Vice President for Deposit Guaranty National Bank in the Hattiesburg area.
The lead agent for the credit facility is Chase Bank of Texas, which is joined by a syndicate of banks including PNC Bank, serving as documentation agent, Wells Fargo Bank, First Union National Bank, SouthTrust Bank, AmSouth Bank, First National Bank of Commerce, Compass Bank, First Tennessee Bank, Hibernia National Bank, First American National Bank operating as Deposit Guaranty National Bank, Comerica Bank, Trustmark National Bank, and Bancorp South Bank.
The creation of the ISG Funds is the result of the merger earlier this year of First American National Bank, which managed the AmeriStar Mutual Funds, and Deposit Guaranty National Bank.
SOURCE First American Corporation -0- 07/28/98 /CONTACT: Vicki Kessler, First American Corporation, 615-320-7532/ (FAM) CO: First American Corporation; Bank of New York; Deposit Guaranty National Bank ST: Mississippi, New York IN: FIN SU: TNM TL -- CHTU009 -- 7028 07/28/98 07:59 EDT http://www.