Withholding Taxes (Canada) * Wage Earner Protection Program Act (Canada) * Other issues ** 30-day Goods (Inventory) ** Acceptance of Deposit Account Control Agreements by Canadian Banks ** Quebec -- Special consideration ** Bankers Acceptances "The United States is Canada's major trading partner and the US and Canadian financial markets enjoy a high degree of interaction," explains BNA senior tax analyst Nick Webb.
What does DACA stand for?
DACA stands for Deposit Account Control Agreement (finance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DACA
We have 42 other meanings of DACA in our Acronym Attic
- Derived Air Concentration-Hour
- Deputy Assistant Commandant - National Guard
- Dassault Aéroclub Aquitaine (French flying club)
- Data Acquisition and Control architecture
- Days After Contract Award
- De Anza Cupertino Aquatics
- Debt And Credit Advisors, Inc
- Defense Academy for Credibility Assessment (truth detection; Ft. Jackson, SC)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (US DHS)
- Department Advisory Committees on Appointments (University of Waterloo, Canada)
- Design Alliance to Combat AIDS
- Digital Age Communications Act (US legislation)
- Droit des Affaires Spécialité Contentieux des Affaires (French: Business Law Specializing in Litigation; course; University of Paris X Nanterre)
- Drug Administration and Control Authority
- Dumaguete Academy for Culinary Arts (Philippines)
- Distal Anterior Cerebral Artery Aneurysms
- Danish Committee for Aid to Afghan Refugees
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Academy of Neurology
- Military Committee Distribution & Accounting Agency, NATO
- Department of the Army Cryptographic Access Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was admitted to the New York bar in 1985, and is a member of the American Bar Association, including the ABA Task Force on Deposit Account Control Agreements, Uniform Commercial Code Committee, and Investment Securities Subcommittees; Association of the Bar of the City of New York (Committee on Banking Law); New York Women's Bar Association, New York State Bar Association (Banking Law Committee) and Loan Syndications & Trading Association.