Injected every three months, depo-subQ provera 104 provides better efficacy than the original DEPO-PROVERA Contraceptive Injection, but with 30 percent less hormone.
What does DPCI stand for?
DPCI stands for Depo-Provera Contraceptive Injection (birth control)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DPCI
We have 13 other meanings of DPCI in our Acronym Attic
- Dedicated Physical Channel
- Dedicated Pilot Channel
- Delta Para-Club Hohwacht (Swiss paragliding club)
- Department for the Protection of Cultural Heritage (various nations)
- Department of Public and Community Health (University of Maryland)
- Doberman Pinscher Club of Houston (Houston, TX)
- Dutch Power Cows Hitparade (distributed computing team statistics)
- Database Publishing Consultants Inc.
- Delaware Physicians Care, Inc.
- Department Class Item
- Derwent Patents Citation Index
- Direction des Politiques Commerciales et Intergouvernementales (French: Direction of Trade Policy and Intergovernmental Relations; Canada)
- Dispatch Priority Card Index (Ontario, Canada)
- Dispositif Permanent de Contrôle Interne (French: Permanent Internal Control)
- Distribution Pharmaceutique de Côte d'Ivoire (French: Pharmaceutical Distribution of Ivory Coast)
- Dynamic Church Planting International (Oceanside, CA)
- Dispositif Permanent de Contrôle Interne Automatisé (French: Permanent Internal Control Automated)
- Dolphin Protection Consumer Information Act
- Directive on the Patentability of Computer Implemented Inventions (EU)
- Differential Perturbative Configuration Interaction using Localized Orbitals
Samples in periodicals archive:
About DEPO-PROVERA DEPO-PROVERA Contraceptive Injection is a highly effective, long-acting, reversible birth control method.
July 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Pharmacia & Upjohn (NYSE: PNU) announced today the debut of its brand-specific, direct-to-consumer television advertising campaign for Depo-Provera Contraceptive Injection.
29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Upjohn Company (NYSE: UPJ) announced today that Depo-Provera Contraceptive Injection has been cleared for marketing as a newly available birth control method for women in the U.