Jointly manned Deployment and Distribution Support Teams closely monitored vessel discharge and linehaul operations.
What does DDST stand for?
DDST stands for Deployment and Distribution Support Team (US Army)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DDST
We have 11 other meanings of DDST in our Acronym Attic
- Direction du Développement Social et de la Santé (French: Directorate of Social Development and Health)
- Distributed Decision Support System
- Distributed Defense Simulation System
- Dolby Digital Surround Sound (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.)
- Downsized Direct Support Section
- Dundee Dental Student Society (UK)
- Disability Determination for Social Security Administration (Little Rock, AR)
- Dilute Double-Shell Slurry Feed
- Drone Deceptive Self-Screening Jammer
- Denver Developmental Screening Test (child development)
- Deputy Director for Science and Technology (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Deputy Director Supply and Transport (Australia)
- Dothan Dolphin Swim Team (Dothan, AL)
- Double Differential Space Time (coding scheme)
- Douglas Dolfins Swim Team (Minden, NV)
- Downsized Deployable Satellite Terminal
- Double Differential Space-Time Coding
- Digital Defensive Systems Test Line
- Depth Dependent System Test Pressure
- Double-Door Sealed Transfer System
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help combat the heat faced by Deployment and Distribution Support Teams serving in these areas, the 599th Transportation Group is testing an innovative safety vest created by GlacierTek, a West Melbourne, Fla.
The team made up of servicemembers and civilians from Headquarters 599th, Hawaii; 595th (Provisional), Southwest Asia; and subordinate units from the 835th Transportation Battalion, Okinawa, Japan; 836th Transportation Battalion, Yokohama, Japan; and, 837th Transportation Battalion, Pusan, Korea, formed the 599th Deployment and Distribution Support Team, served as the U.