Based out or fully integrated containers, A4m, 's solutions are already in use around the world with Deployable Medical Systems already meeting UK, Norwegian and European regulations for health care.
What does DEPMEDS stand for?
DEPMEDS stands for Deployable Medical System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DEPMEDS
- Daily Estimated Position Location
- Deployment and Sustainment Model
- Departemen Luar Negri (Indonesian: Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Daily Egg Production Method (biology)
- Data Evaluation Program Manager (US FAA)
- Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
- Dietary Exposure Potential Model (US EPA)
- Disability Employment Program Manager (USDA)
- Deployable Medical
- Deployable Medical Shelter
- Deployable Medical Systems (US DoD)
- Deployable Medical Systems Development System
- Depot Management Information System
- Digital Emergency Power Management System (trademark of Blue Pillar Inc.)
- Detainee Escorting and Population Management Unit (UK)
- Dipartimento Europeo per la Protezione della Natura (European Department for Nature Protection within the IPSP)
- Direction des Espaces Publics et Naturels (French: Directorate of Public and Natural Spaces)
- Dutch E-sport Players Network
- Deputy Navy Comptroller
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our 2006 paper concerned deployable medical systems patient conditions (PCs)- a classification system based on subject matter expert opinion that identifies groups of patients with similar medical conditions and mus similar treatment requirements.
TATRC is doing a lot of work on future deployable medical systems, so we figured this was a good fit because this is a future medical system," he said.
WASHINGTON -- The Navy today showcased a new, deployable medical system that's saving time--and servicemembers' lives.
Additional systems that could also be supported under this R2 contract award are Water Storage Distribution and Purification Systems, the Stryker light armored vehicle and Deployable Medical System as well as Force Provider.
These instruments are for use in the Army's Deployable Medical System (DEPMEDS) and may be requisitioned by the Army, Navy or Air Force.
The training sites were originally designed to provide new equipment training, sustainment training and executive new equipment training for units equipped with Deployable Medical Systems (DEPMEDS).