The decrease in net income was caused by increased depletion, depreciation and amortization expenses which resulted from the increased sales volumes and increased general and administrative expenses which resulted from lower operators overhead income credits.
What does DD&A stand for?
DD&A stands for Depletion, Depreciation and Amortization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Duong Dong (Vietnam)
- Duplex Drive
- Duran Duran (band)
- Dutch Door (architectural drawings)
- Dynamic Data
- Dynamic Dictionary
- Two-Digit Day (as in MM/DD/YYYY; e.g. 01/01/2000)
- Dimension Change During Atrial Contraction Phase
- Dolby Digital Ex (Extended Surround; developed by Lucasfilm THX and Dolby Laboratories)
- Department of Defense Form
- Design Disclosure and Base Document
- Detail Design and Construction (Navy shipbuilding)
- Dedicated Display and Control Subsystem (NASA)
- Desert Dressage and Combined Training Association (Oregon)
- Dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane (also DDD)
- Decision-Directed Decision Feedback Equalization
- Decision-Directed Delay-Locked Loop
- Domain Decomposition Finite Difference Time Domain
- Dentin Dysplasia Type I
- Decision-Driven Least Mean Squares (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Depletion, depreciation and amortization expense is expected to average from $1.
The increase was primarily due to higher depletion, depreciation and amortization expense which increased $229,271 to $1,051,034 in the current quarter.