The initial release will offer full Network Node (NN) support, including Dependent Logical Unit Requester (DLUR), which enables existing SNA traffic to be carried over an APPN network; IBM Class of Service (COS), which allows prioritization of SNA traffic by application; and the ability to route APPN data across the mainframe channel, which provides an end-to-end solution by bringing APPN into the data center.
What does DLU stand for?
DLU stands for Dependent Logical Unit (IBM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DLU
We have 24 other meanings of DLU in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Line Trunk Unit (Sprint)
- Dry Long Ton Unit (shipping measure for metallic ores)
- Daily Living Tasks Dependent on Vision
- Distributed Link Tracking Workstation
- Air Comet Chile (ICAO Airline Code)
- Data Layout Utility
- Data Loader Unit
- Data Logging Unit
- Date Last Updated (various organizations)
- Date Limite d'Utilisation (French: Expiration Date)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also included is support for dependent logical units (LUs), such as some terminals and printers, and the integration of APPN networks with traditional subarea SNA networks.