Currently, the City offers a voluntary benefits plan that includes dental, vision, legal, VAD&D, optional life, long term care, long term disability and health and dependent care spending accounts.
What does DCSA stand for?
DCSA stands for Dependent Care Spending Account
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCSA
We have 63 other meanings of DCSA in our Acronym Attic
- Day Care Services Association
- Defence Communications Services Agency (UK)
- Defence Secondary Care Agency
- Delta Catalytic Saudi Arabia Ltd.
- Denton County Sports Association, Inc. (Denton, TX, USA)
- Denver Center for Sports and Academics (Denver, CO)
- Department of Civil Service Administration
- Department of Computer Science and Applications
- DePaul Community Service Association
- Dependable Computing for Safety Critical Applications
- Deployable Communications-Computer Systems Architecture
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Automation (US DoD)
- Desoto County Soccer Association
- Desoxycorticosterone Acetate
- Destilador Colector Solar Acumulador
- deutsche Counter-Strike Allianz
- Development Consultants of South Africa
- Differential Current Sense Amplifier
- Diploma in Computer Science and Applications
- Direct Care Staff Adjustment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Governments that already have a Section 125 plan in place and offer personal health care or dependent care spending accounts to employees need to make sure they are promoting the benefit and educating employees about how to take full advantage of this resource.
It is designed to simplify the way our participants manage their healthcare and dependent care spending accounts.
Cydcor also provides supplemental life insurance, a Flexible Spending Account, a Dependent Care Spending Account, and Franklin Covey Time Management System training for all new hires.
If your company offers them, take advantage of health and dependent care spending accounts, and make sure you are participating in your employer's 401(k) plan.
Wyeth offers a dependent care subsidy as a matching contribution to an employee's Dependent Care Spending Account.
Wyeth offers a unique dependent care subsidy as a matching contribution to an employee's Dependent Care Spending Account.
WageWorks is the number one provider of commuter tax benefits and the fastest growing provider of consumer-friendly health care and dependent care spending accounts for large employers.