Employers offering dependent care assistance programs or flexible spending accounts should review new, more generous proposed rules from the IRS, which would apply to taxable years ending after they are finalized.
What does DeCAP stand for?
DeCAP stands for Dependent Care Assistance Program (New York City)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DeCAP
- Dynamique et Chimie Atmosphérique en Forêt Equatoriale (French: Dynamic and Atmospheric Chemistry in Equatorial Forest)
- Deconvolution of Coulombic Affected Linearity (mass accuracy measurement method)
- Department of Early Care & Learning (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Differential Expression Using Customized Amplification Library
- Dark Energy Camera
- Directorate of Environmental Compliance and Management (US Army)
- Dual Entry Content Addressable Memory
- Decontamination Capabilities, Chemical Units, and Teams
- Decoupling Capacitor
- Departmento de Coordinación y Asesoria de Proyectos (Spanish: Department of Project Coordinating and Advisory)
- Directors Equity Capital Accumulation Plan
- Deformities Contusions Abrasions Punctures, Penetrations Burns, Bleeding Tenderness Lacerations Swelling (trama signs)
- Digital ESSX Customer Administration Service
- DON (Department of the Navy) EA (Enterprise Architecture) Compliance Assessment Tool (software)
- Driver Energy Conservation Awareness Training
- Dynamic Environment Communications Analysis Testbed (US NASA)
- Dawson Energy Conservation and Technical Services (UK)
- DeBusk Enrichment Center for Academically Talented Scholars
- Defense Communications and Transmission System
- Data Event Control Blocks
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dependent Care Assistance Program is a benefit that helps offset her child care costs by matching, dollar for dollar, up to $100/month.
Specifically, the policy now covers cafeteria plans, dependent care assistance programs, fringe benefit programs, voluntary employees' benefits association plans, and the Department of Labor's new Fiduciary Correction Program penalties.
Furthermore, employers will be able to offer multiple accounts such as HSA, health reimbursement account (HRA), flexible spending account (FSA), and dependent care assistance program (DCAP) all on one card.
28) * Dependent care assistance programs The maximum exclusion for an employer-provided dependent care assistance program is generally $5,000, but the maximum exclusion for a married taxpayer filing separately is $2,500.
Benefits which may be offered by a cafeteria plan are: Type of Benefit Code Section Group term life insurance 79 Health and accident plans 105-106 Qualified group legal services plans 120 Dependent care assistance programs 129 Salary deferral arrangements 401(k) Paid vacation days Reg.
Below are some examples of unequal treatment of small business as highlighted in the study: * Qualified Pension, Profit Sharing and Stock Bonus Plans * Group Life Insurance Plans * Exclusions for amounts received under health plans and self-insured health plans * Cafeteria Plans * Educational Assistance Programs * Employee Stock Options * Dependent Care Assistance Programs * Marketing Expenses "Taken individually, these various provisions range from nuisances to major business impediments," said Todd McCracken, President of NSBU.
Other changes made for the child and dependent care credit beginning January 1, 1989, include the reduction of the required age of qualifying dependents from under 15 to under the age of 13 and the requirement of a dollar for dollar reduction of the child and dependent care expenses limit for amounts reimbursed by the employer under a qualified dependent care assistance program and excluded from the taxpayer's gross income.