If your company uses departmental overhead rates, we suggest a separate Overhead Budget for each department.
What does DOH stand for?
DOH stands for Departmental Overhead (USACE)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOH
We have 41 other meanings of DOH in our Acronym Attic
- Days on Hand (inventory)
- Declaration of Helsinki (medical ethics; World Medical Association)
- Defenders of Honor (gaming, Counter-Strike: Source Clan)
- Deliriously Overcome with Hilarity (chat/internet)
- Department of Health
- Department of Health (various locations)
- Department of Hell (gaming)
- Department of Highways (Thailand)
- Department of Housing
- Department of Hydrology (various organizations)
- Depending on Heels
- Detroit Opera House (Detroit, MI)
- Directorate of Health (various locations)
- Division of Highways
- Doha, Qatar - Doha (Airport Code)
- Double Over Head (waves)
- Dukes Of Hazzard
- Department of Health - Bureau of Food and Drugs (Philippines)
- Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals
- Department of Health and Ageing (Australian government department)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to his post at CSC, Murray served as a Management Accountant for Solartron, where he was accountable for the provision of financial management reports and analysis of departmental overhead spends.
37) As under the Old Regulations, "[a]ny reasonable method may be used," considering all bases and factors, and apportionment can be based on reasonable overall estimates or by applying reasonable departmental overhead rates.