the nation's largest provider of technology, treatment and inmate reentry services for community-based corrections, was selected by the California Department of the Youth Authority (CYA) to provide electronic monitoring equipment and services for youth offender supervision statewide.
What does DYA stand for?
DYA stands for Department of the Youth Authority (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DYA
We have 14 other meanings of DYA in our Acronym Attic
- Do You...
- Dudley (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Disperse Yellow 3
- DamnYouAll.net (Family Guy TV show forum)
- Daytona Beach (Amtrak station code; Daytona Beach, FL)
- Define Your Acronyms
- Department of Youth Affairs
- Dependent Youth Activities (for military dependents)
- Do You Agree
- Dublin Youth Athletics (Dublin, OH)
- Duke Youth Academy (Duke Divinity School; North Carolina)
- Damn You Auto-Correct
- Duluth Youth Agency Coalition (Duluth, MN)
- Do Yourself a Favor (Internet slang)
- Dynamics Algorithm for NMR Applications
- Dynamics Analyzer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Board membership includes representatives from state and local government public safety agencies including the directors of the Department of Corrections and the Department of the Youth Authority.
The series A and B bonds are secured by rental payments made by the Department of General Services (DGS) and the Department of the Youth Authority (DYA), respectively, for use and occupancy of the facilities being built with bond proceeds.
Presenters included Karen Coffee, Chief Personnel Management Division, California Department of the Youth Authority (DYA) and Dr.