This award is presented by the Department of the Air Force to a credit union that provides exceptional services to an Air Force base community.
What does DOAF stand for?
DOAF stands for Department of the Air Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOAF
- Downsview Orthopaedic & Arthrtis Centre (Canada)
- Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Dead or Alive: Dimensions (gaming)
- Department of Agrarian Development (Sri Lanka)
- Directives et Ordonnances Administratives de la Defense
- Defence Operational Analysis Establishment (UK)
- Department of Agriculture Extension (Bangladesh)
- Destiny of an Emperor
- Direction of Arrival Estimation
- Department of Agriculture and Food (various locations)
- Diary of Anne Frank
- Death of All Gods (band)
- Delegation of Authority Guideline (Canada)
- Department of Agriculture (Connecticut)
- Deutsche Oracle Anwendergruppe E.v. (German Oracle Users Group)
- Directed Ordered Acyclic Graph
- Donate Organs Adolescents and Grown-Ups
- Das Online Auktions Haus (German: The Online Auction House)
- Department of Animal Husbandry (various organizations)
- Division of Administrative Hearings
Samples in periodicals archive:
B-400830 February 3, 2009 Computer Cite (CCITE), of San Ramon, California, protests the award of a contract to SIKU Construction, LLC, of Anchorage, Alaska, by the Department of the Air Force under request for proposals (RFP) No.
Mizrahi, operations research analyst, OSD/Program Analysis and Evaluation; Victor Ferlise, deputy to the commanding general for operations and support, Department of the Army; Charles Gallaher, director, Joint Warfare Applications Department, Deparment of the Navy; Bhakta Rath, associate director of research, Naval Research Laboratory, Department of the Navy; and Lawrence Fielding, technical director, Aeronautical Systems Center, Department of the Air Force.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- Harris Corporation (NYSE: HRS) has been awarded a contract from the Department of the Air Force to provide consolidated system support services for the Defense Meteorological Satellite Program.
The opinions and assertions here are the private views of the author and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of the Air Force or the Department of Defense.
military and their families, is pleased to announce that it has been selected by the Department of the Air Force as the Highest Ranked Offeror (HRO) for the privatization of family housing under the Western Group Housing Privatization Project.
3 January 21, 2009 Gary Johnson, Designated Employee Agent (DEA),1 American Federation of Government Employees, protests various aspects of the public-private competition conducted by the Department of the Air Force to perform civil engineering base operating services at Sheppard Air Force, Texas, pursuant to Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-76.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In this role, he is responsible for the affairs of the Department of the Air Force, including organizing, training, equipping, and providing for the welfare of its nearly 370,000 men and women on active duty, 180,000 members of the Air National Guard and the Air Force Reserve, and 160,000 civilians and their families.