District of Columbia Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services Washington, D.
What does DYRS stand for?
DYRS stands for Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DYRS
We have 1 other meaning of DYRS in our Acronym Attic
- Do Your Research
- Dutch Youth Regatta (Netherlands)
- Dennis Yarmouth Regional High School (Massachusetts)
- Dual Specificity Tyrosine Phosphorylation Regulated Kinase
- Dual Specificity YAK1-Related Kinase (genetics)
- Dual-Specificity Yak1-Related Kinase 2
- Do You Remember Love?
- Do You Remember Macross
- Duke of York's Royal Military School (military boarding school; Dover UK)
- Individual Is Qualified Parachutist and Is Placed on Parachute Status
- Division of Youth Rehabilitative Services (Delaware)
- Dennis Yarmouth Regional School District (Cape Cod, MA)
- Diocesan Youth Retreat Team (Lubbock, TX)
- Do You Really Want to Know?
- Dangeul-Yvré-Savigné (French volleyball club)
- Directorate of Youth and Sport (EU)
- District Youth Secretary
- Division of Youth Services
- DNA Y-Chromosome Segment (genetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bowman also addressed concerns with the appointment of a new director at the Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services and the reassignment of D.
District of Columbia Department of Youth Rehabilitation services Washington, D.