Chen Hsien-heng, director of the Department of Water Quality Protection, EPA, pointed out yesterday (April 20) that until last year, FPC had done nothing to address the pollution problem, after it became aware of its existence in 2003.
What does DWQ stand for?
DWQ stands for Department of Water Quality
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DWQ
We have 6 other meanings of DWQ in our Acronym Attic
- Dew Point
- Distorted Wave Polarized Orbital
- District War Plans Officer (US Navy)
- Drinking Water Protection Regulation (Ontario, Canada)
- Discrete Wavelet Packet Transform
- Dyson Wyatt Polyamorous Tryst (band)
- Downlink Pilot Time Slot
- Davies Ward Phillips and Vineberg LLP (law firm)
- Drinking Water Protection Zone (Austin, TX)
- Data Warehouse Quality
- Division of Water Quality (various states)
- Dual-Water Quicklook Log (energy production)
- Department of Water Quality Control (Technical University of Berlin, Germany, Europe)
- Drinking Water Quality Division (Scotland, UK)
- Drinking Water Quality Guidelines (Canada)
- Drinking Water Quality and Health
- Drinking Water Quality Institute (New Jersey)
- Drain Water Quenching Kit (Moyer Diebel)
- Drinking Water Quality Management Standard (Canada)
- Drinking Water Quality Regulator (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this week, the state Department of Water Quality announced that it issued the largest fine of this year and one of the 10 largest on record in a $205,000 penalty against MasTec and a $51,400 fine against Coos County for violations of state water quality laws.
EPA Department of Water Quality Protection Director Yong-hsing Hsu said because traditional pig houses have the problems of stench, wastewater, pollution and poor quarantine and building and operating wastewater treatment plant costs too much, the EPA has actively developed new eco-friendly pig farming, not only reducing stench and wastewater but also raising pig survival rate with low maintenance costs and effectively reusing pig manures and resource recycling while significantly improving the environment of traditional pig farms.