Former Department of Transportation inspector General Mary Schiavo said the FAA is likely to decide that the fix is "an acceptable risk before the NTSB will.
What does DOTIG stand for?
DOTIG stands for Department of Transportation Inspector General
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Damnation of the Gods (gaming)
- Di-O-Tolyl Guanidine (rubber chemical)
- Dwarves of the Glittering Caves (video game)
- Department of Tourism, Government of India
- Death On The High Seas Act
- Dead on the Inside (Slipknot song)
- Diamonds on the Inside (Ben Harper album)
- Dictionary of Occupational Titles (book)
- Director Of Operations, Training, & Intelligence
- Delivered on Time in Full
- Deep Ocean Test-In-Place and Observation System
- Downstream of the Transcription Initiation Site
- Department of Tourism and Leisure (Isle of Man)
- Doctrine, Operational, Training, Leader and Material (military term)
- Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, and Facilities (Army Corps of Engineers)
- Doctrine, Organizations, Training, Leader Development, Materiel, Personnel and Facilities
- Doctrine, Organization, Training, Leader Development, Materiel and Soldiers
- Doctrine, Organization, Training and Education, Leadership and Personnel
- Doctrine, Organization, Training, Leadership and Education, Personnel, and Facilities (US Army)
- Doctrine, Organization, Training, Leadership, Personnel, and Facilities
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, a 2005 Department of Transportation Inspector General investigation found that FAA had issued medical certificates to a small percentage of pilots with disqualifying medical conditions, such as heart conditions, schizophrenia, and drug or alcohol addiction.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL) said today (25 October) that the airline supports recommendations released in late September by the United States Department of Transportation Inspector General.
Department of Transportation inspector general, and author of The New York Times bestseller "Flying Blind, Flying Safe"; and Jeff Thompson, a pilot and trial lawyer in asbestos, tobacco and other complex cases.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2002 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The proposed plan by Senator Dick Durbin to expand Chicago's O'Hare International Airport has been labelled unsafe by a former US Department of Transportation Inspector General, Mary Schiavo.
5, 2003 The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) today commends the Department of Transportation Inspector General on the release of the Department's latest report, "Safety, Cost, and Operational Metrics of the Federal Aviation Administration's Visual Flight Rule Towers.
Previously, the Department of Transportation Inspector General found no evidence of any anti-competitive behavior by Orbitz, and in fact determined that Orbitz provides a valuable service to consumers and promotes competition in the travel marketplace.
Mayor Jim Hahn, House Homeland Security Appropriations Chairman Hal Rogers (R-KY), Southwest Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Gary Kelly and Department of Transportation Inspector General Ken Mead.