Khalfan Mohammad Al Murar, the head of the municipality's Department of Sustainable Development, said the initiative followed a review of the current practices.
What does DSD stand for?
DSD stands for Department of Sustainable Development (UN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSD
We have 235 other meanings of DSD in our Acronym Attic
- Découpes Systèmes Diamant (French: Diamond Cutting Systems)
- Dedicated Server Domino
- Deed to Secure Debt (mortgage type)
- Deep Submergence Device
- Defence Studies Department (UK Joint Services Command and Staff College)
- Defense Signals Directorate (AU)
- Defense Systems Division
- Delaware School for the Deaf
- Delta Sigma Delta (dental fraternity)
- Demi-Séisme de Dimensionnement (French: Half Earthquake Design; nuclear energy industry)
- Deputy Secretary of Defense
- Design Specification Documents
- Detailed System Design
- Detonation Shock Dynamics
- Deutsches Sprachdiplom (German: German Language Diploma)
- Development Services Department (various locations)
- Development Services Division (various locations)
- Developmental Special Duties
- Digestive System Disorder
- Digital Sharing Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Maximiliano Campos is Chief of the Integrated Water Resource Management Section in the OAS Department of Sustainable Development.
Gipuzkoa's Department of Sustainable Development has signed an agreement with the Center for Electrochemical Technologies to promote the use of hydrogen fuel cell power solutions, including establishment of the fuel cell generator at the Renewable Energies Center at Usurbil Professional School.
The Department of Sustainable Development of the Organization of American States has been working for more than a decade with the countries of the Americas in devising new policies and laws to expand clean energy markets and leverage investments in renewable energy.
The Department of Sustainable Development heads the OAS energy program--Renewable Energy in the Americas (REIA) Initiative.
She was speaking at the first seminar in a series on "Bringing the Caribbean's Sustainable Development Agenda to Washington," a joint initiative of the OAS Department of Sustainable Development, the Belize-based Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC), and the World Bank.