A few years before the aerial drops began, wild rabies seemed to be making a comeback in Texas, with rabies outbreaks moving northward from the border by about 50 miles a year, said veterinarian Ernest Oertli, PhD, DVM, director of the Oral Rabies Vaccination Program at the Texas Department of State Health Services.
What does DSHS stand for?
DSHS stands for Department of State Health Services (Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DSHS
We have 16 other meanings of DSHS in our Acronym Attic
- Davis Spring Home Owners Association (Texas)
- Diamond State Health Plan (Delaware)
- Direct Synthesis Hydrogen Peroxide (chemistry)
- Disproportionate Share Hospital Payments
- Deputy State Historic Preservation Officer
- Directors of Speech and Hearing Programs in State Health and Welfare Agencies
- Disaster Services Human Resources System (American Red Cross)
- Dawson Springs High School (Kentucky)
- Department of Safety and Homeland Security (Delaware)
- Department of Social & Health Services (Washington)
- Deutsche Sporthochschule Köln (German: German Sport University Cologne)
- Digital Switchover Help Scheme (UK)
- Diplomate of the Society for Health Systems
- Dover-Sherborn High School (Dover, MA)
- distributed sloppy hash table
- Division of Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Deputy Secretary for Health, Welfare and Food (Hong Kong)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. (Parsippany, NJ)
- Daily Stock Inventory
- Dansk System Industri A/S
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's a blow to the Texas Department of State Health Services - which had also applied for the funding, and relied on it for years.
Previous studies from those critical of tort reform have used the Texas Department of State Health Services definition of Direct Patient Care Physician which Stewart noted was at best an antiquated definition which fails to account for large numbers of physicians practicing in Texas.
Escobedo is the Director for Region 9 & 10 of the Texas Department of State Health Services in El Paso, TX.
The high levels of arsenic and lead were detected in laboratory tests performed by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), which issued a warning about the potential health risks associated with these products.
A woman in her thirties with "chronic underlying health conditions" died Monday in a Texas hospital, becoming the first US citizen to die of the virus, Doug McBride, spokesman for the Texas Department of State Health Services told AFP.
The Texas Department of State Health Services said Wednesday the Mexico City boy had underlying health problems when he traveled to Brownsville Texas to visit relatives.
David Lakey, commissioner of the Texas Department of State Health Services, opened the meeting, and Kathryn Power, director of SAMHSA's Center for Mental Health Services, closed it.