BANGKOK (CyHAN)- The Thai Department of Special Investigation (DSI) on Monday applied to the Criminal Court for arrest warrants for 16 anti-government protest leaders, who were accused of violating the emergency decree.
What does DSI stand for?
DSI stands for Department of Special Investigation (Thailand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSI
We have 371 other meanings of DSI in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Security Institute
- Defense Security Intelligence
- Defense Simulation Internet
- Defense Suppression Integration
- Defense System Information
- Délégation de Service Informatique (French information technology department)
- Deliberate Self Injury
- Delivered Source Instructions
- Dentistes Solidaires et Indépendants (French: United and Independent Dentists)
- Department of Safety and Inspections (Minnesota)
- Descendants Similarity Inheritance
- Design Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Destin, FL, USA (Airport Code)
- Destination Software, Inc. (est. 2001; Moorestown, NJ)
- Deutsche Schule Istanbul (German high school, Istanbul, Turkey)
- Deutsche Securities, Inc. (Deutsche Bank; Germany)
- Development Services International (various organizations)
- Development Strategy Institute (Vietnam)
- Development Studies Institute
- Developmental Science Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thailand's Department of Special Investigation (DSI), a division of the Ministry of Justice, said it believes a video, posted on YouTube, showing Nenkham of having sex, was shot by one of the monks on the plane, passed around and then posted anonymously.
One of the trio, Luang Pu Nen Kham, is also being investigated on suspicion of an array of offences including sex with a minor, tax evasion, drug possession and money laundering, according to the Justice Ministry's Department of Special Investigation.
Thailand issued the charges - which carry the death penalty andndash; a day after the department of special investigations alleged that Thaksin committed, threatened to commit or supported terrorist acts.
Thai Justice Minister Pirapan Salirathavibhaga has instructed the Thailand's Department of Special Investigation to wrap up the jewelry theft case before its statute of limitations expires in 2010.
The Thai police's Department of Special Investigation has ordered the country's deposed Prime Minister and his wife to return this week to hear charges of asset concealment.
Department of Special Investigations director general Sunai Manomaiudom claimed police had strong evidence that Thaksin and his wife secretly held stock through nominee companies in SC Assets Corp.
Department of Special Investigations Director-General Sunai Manomaiudom said police had strong evidence that Thaksin and his wife secretly held stock through nominee companies in SC Assets Corp.