The Assessment and Remedial Unit (ARU) has been formed at the Department of Special Education where the students will be encouraged to set up a consultation appointment with faculty members.
What does DSE stand for?
DSE stands for Department of Special Education (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSE
We have 150 other meanings of DSE in our Acronym Attic
- Decision Support Environment
- Deep Silicon Etching
- Deep Space Exploration
- Deep Stack Extravaganza (poker tournament)
- Degree of Synergistic Effect
- delayed secondary enrichment
- Delhi School of Economics (India)
- Delhi Stock Exchange Limited (Delhi, India)
- Delta South Elementary (Delta, Utah, USA)
- Department of Science and Education (various organizations)
- Department of Sustainability and Environment (Australia)
- Deployment Support Equipment
- Depot Support Equipment
- Deputy for Software Engineering
- Deputy for Software Evaluation
- Designated System Environment
- Desktop Search Enterprise (software)
- Detection Systems and Engineering (security and surveillance products; Troy, MI)
- Deutsche Stiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (German Foundation for International Development)
- Development Software Engineer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Special Education College of Education University of South Florida Tampa, Florida pjones7@usf.
LAHORE -- The Department of Special Education, Punjab University, will hold a seminar on " empowering persons with disabilities and "success stories" here on Monday to mark the International Day of Disabled Persons.
Department of Special Education, University of Kansas.
Mary Louise Hemmeter from the Department of Special Education at Vanderbilt University; * Dr.
Patty Alvarez McHatton, an assistant professor in the Department of Special Education at the University of South Florida, was called to the principal's office.
said Martin Agran, chairman of the University of Wyoming department of special education.
Thorsos, Chair, Department of Special Education, Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, California.